Ten fungi from around the world you never knew existed…
1. The Texas Star, the world’s rarest mushroom…grows only in Texas and two places in Japan..go figure.
2. Devil’s Urn, America, Europe, China, Japan…actually edible!
3. Sky Blue Cap, New Zealand and India
4. Hare’s Foot Inkcap, woodlands of the UK
5. Golden-scruffy Collybia, Tropical, not found in North America or Europe
6. Microglossum Viride, California
7. Black Bulgarian Inquinans
8. Black Amanita, Northern California, Oregon
9. The Coral mushroom, Olympic Peninsula, Washington State
10. ‘Barbie’ Pagoda, New Caledonia…not discovered until 2009